Saturday, August 25, 2007

R.I.P. Aaron Russo - American Freedom Fighter

Aaron Russo, renegade film-maker, passed away yesterday. Aaron ran for governor here in Nevada, and then as the Libertarian presidential candidate. He could at times be gruff, and a bit rough around the edges, but I don't think anyone ever doubted the man's courage, conviction, passion for liberty, and his love for his country. Aaron was a staunch supporter of another man of courage, Congressman Ron Paul.

Aaron's last film was America: Freedom to Fascism, which he put up on googlevideo for free, because he wanted the American people to see it. You can still watch it there by clicking below. - Stewart


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAron was no Patriot. He represents the paranoid generation of pot smokers that never came back to reality. I do not hate him but I hate the ideas and the Cornerstone of ignorance and supidity he reprented.

ThatGirlTasha said...

Anonymous,

"I hate the ideas and the
Cornerstone of ignorance
and supidity he reprented."

Wow-you're way above MY head, even Webster has never heard the words SUPIDITY or REPRENTED before.

I guess by "Cornerstone of ignorance" you mean all that constitutional stuff. It does get in the way of "progress."

Zachary Stowasser said...

aaron is a true patriot. what a great film. abolish the federal reserve!!

Lesly said...

Hi. You’ve got a great blog. Cornerstone America offered to provide certain services and become secure financial. They charged me up front $250 and another $250 or so for licensing. The promises of cash flow within two weeks are totally a scam. I filed my complaints about the company wherever possible, in the first place on this great site www.pissedconsumer.com.