Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Back From Layoff

OK, I'm back, so expect some more postings very soon on this poor, neglected blog. I just needed to take a break from the news, and commenting on it, for a while. It is all just so negative and absurd and sometimes you just need to step away for a bit and regain some perspective.

I didn't expect to take over a month off (where the hell did the time go?) but now I'm ready to dive back in. So expect some fire-breathing commentary soon.



Becky C. said...

wondered what had happened to you. Taking a break from the news is a mental health necessity:)


The Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Project 71. Weird name I know, but my masters are weird too. My masters also say that I'm a really interesting website. So why don't you consider reading what I am. Masters say it won't take you more than 22s to read. :) Enjoyy!